Bush administration: External Links
|This article is part of SourceWatch's coverage of the Bush administration:|
The following are external links related to the Bush administration main article, which includes a listing of current and former members of George W. Bush's first and second terms in office, SourceWatch Resources related to the Bush administration, and links to Government Organizations and Agencies.
- "White House Props" .com.
- "Bush's Inner Circle," Interactive web page.
- Bush's Cabinet, opensecrets.org: Shows links to Corporate America.
- "Iraq on the Record: The Bush Administration's Public Statements on Iraq" presented by Rep. Henry A. Waxman, House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform website. Searchable by name of Bush administration official, topic, or key word.
- Shannan Jones, The Bush cabinet: a government of the financial oligarchy, wsws.org, May 16, 2001.
- Rule by a powerful, privileged class of the wealthy and their dependents we clearly have, and we already have a name for it: oligarchy. But what about the rule of the stupid? Sot-archy? Perhaps our hybrid form of governance should be called "sotoligarchy."
- Geov Parrish, Who's Who in the Bush Cabinet, AlterNet, January 16, 2001.
- White House Cabinet.
- Alan Reynolds, The President's New Troupe: A Potentially Revitalizing Shake-Up in Bush Economic Team, Cato Institute, December 31, 2002.
- William Safire, Behind Closed Doors, New York Times Op-Ed, December 17, 2003.
- Matthew Harwood, Bush Administration Newspeak on Iraq, Common Dreams, December 17, 2003.
- Bush Administration Proposes Fuel Economy Changes. New Weight-Based Proposal To Increase Pollution and Oil Dependence, Sierra Club, December 22, 2003.
- Dana Milbank, Under Bush, Expanding Secrecy, Washington Post, December 23, 2003: "Steven Aftergood, who directs the Federation of American Scientists' Project on Government Secrecy, says it is nothing less than a 'mutation in American politics' away from open government. 'There is an unwholesome change in the deliberative process unfolding before our eyes, 'he said. 'These are not technicalities. These are fundamental issues of American government that are now up for grabs.'"
- Jason Leopold, O'Neill's Claims Against Bush Supported By 1998 'War' Letters to Clinton Signed By Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, liberalslant.com, January 19, 2004.
- Linda O'Brien, How Many Degrees of Separation Between Bush and the People, Between Truth and Lies?, Common Dreams, January 22, 2004: "The Bush administration is filled with calculating people rather than with people who value truth. They are limited by that fact; it's impossible to hire honest people to fake compassion. So they don't know what genuine compassion cares about or how it should act and can't calculate forever what lies will be accepted as truth."