Business Council of the United Nations
The Business Council of the United Nations (BCUN), affiliated with the United Nations Association of the United States of America (UNA-USA), according to the UNA-USA web site, is "a catalyst for action, understanding and innovative business opportunities between member companies and the United Nations. Through a network of partnerships in economic development, health, education, and technology, BCUN advances the common interest of the U.N. and business in a more prosperous and peaceful world."
Board of Directors
The Business Council of the United Nations and the UNA-USA have the same board members. See United Nations Association of the United States of America for the list.
BCUN Business Advisory Committee
- Henry Parker, III, Chairman
- Lee Bloom
- Joseph M. Cahalan, Xerox Corporation
- Linda Chester, Linda Chester & Associates
- Leo Greenland, Smith/Greenland Incorporated
- James Hauslein, Hauslein & Company
- Friedrich Holzapfel, The Burlington Group
- Richard P. Munger, Founder, BCUN
- Nancy Rabstejnek Nichols, Weber Shandwick
- James E. Obi, The Obi Group
- Ernest T. Patrikis, American International Group
- Nick Pearson, Esq., Edwards & Angell
- Leonard Polisar, Esq., Herzfeld & Rubin
- John L. E. Seidler, No Smoke Inc.
- Sean Sovak, W.P. Carey & Co.
- James E. Quinn, Tiffany & Company
- Frederic J. Vagnini, JP Morgan Chase
801 Second Avenue, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10017
Note: Clicking on the www.bcun.org web link returns you to www.unausa.org.
Paul Underwood, Executive Director