Cramer-Krasselt Public Relations (CKPR) is a subsidiary of Cramer-Krasselt and among the top 15 independent PR firms in the country.
CKPR was founded in 2001 as a part of Cramer-Krasselt Advertising.
Income and Employee Totals
PR Week ranked CKPR as the fifteenth largest independent PR agency in the United States in 2008, with 2007 revenue of $16,300,000, a 2% increase from the previous year's total revenue of $15,976,000. The ranking also notes its staff total of 84 (2006 total: 84), with $194,048 in revenue per employee.
As of May 2008 :
- Peter Krivkovich, Chief Executive Officer, CKPR Network
- Rob Merritt, Senior Vice President/Director, Chicago
- John Mose, Senior Vice President/Director, Milwaukee
- Deborah Radman, Senior Vice President/Director, New York
- Lisa Noble, Senior Vice President/Director, Phoenix
- Appleton Papers
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Party City
- General Electric
- University of Phoenix
- Johnson Controls
- Cellular South
- Bagel Bites
225 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60601
Phone: (312) 616-9600 (Peter Krivkovich, CEO)
Fax: (312) 233-8477
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|