CSIRO Gags its Scientists
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In February 2006, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's 4 Corners program aired claims by three senior CSIRO scientists that they had been gagged by CSIRO management for speaking out on a variety of issues including climate change. 
- Janine Cohen, "The Greenhouse Mafia", ABC TV, Four Corners, Monday 13 February, 2006.
- Damien Murphy, "CSIRO pressured to shun climate scientists", Sydney Morning Herald, February 16, 2006.
- "CSIRO review to ensure an open discussion on science", Media Release, 21 February 2006.
- Sophie Morris, "CSIRO reviews gag on scientists", Australian Financial review, February 22, 2006. (sub req'd).
- "Scientists to review role after claims of gagging, The Age, February 22, 2006.
- "CSIRO to review response process in wake of gagging claims", ABC News, February 22, 2006.
- Damien Murphy & Gwyn Topham, "Spin Cycle", Sydney Morning Herald, June 12, 2006.
- Rosslyn Beeby, "'Damaging' public comment policy scrapped", Canberra Times, July 14, 2006.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|