Cable, Satellite and Digital Group APPG
The Cable, Satellite And Digital Group Group exists 'to provide a forum where issues concerning public policy in cable, satellite and digital television may be discussed in order to advance the knowledge of Members of both Houses of Parliament'
- Chair: Bill Olner MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: John Austin MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Michael Fabricant MP (Con)
- Secretary: Dr Robert Spink MP (Con)
- Treasurer: Andy King MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mrs Samantha Filmer-Cox , Naldred Cottages, 65 Borde Hill Lane, Ardingly, West Sussex RH6 1XR. Tel: 01444 415629
Samantha Filmer-Cox provides the secretariat to the group in a personal capacity, not on behalf of any company or organisation. This entails arranging all meetings and dinners and holding all financial and administrative records.
£2000 each from: Astra Marketing, Confederation Aerial Industries, British Sky Broadcasting, ITV Network, Satellite and Cable Broadcasters Group (registered November 2002). £2000 from Ntl (registered March 2003).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)