"The genesis of The Cambian Group was an 18-bed rehabilitation hospital that was piloted in 2003 in a company called NHP Healthcare Partnerships. NHP Healthcare Partnerships was the subject of a management buyout in 2004 backed by GI Partners and Cambian Healthcare was formed."  One of the cofounder was Tony Romero.
- Christopher Kemball – Chairman
- Saleem Asaria – Chief Executive Officer (He co-founded Cambian Group plc in 2004)
- Anne Marie Carrie - Chief Operating Officer
- Anoop Kang – Chief Financial Officer
- Mike Butterworth - Independent Non-executive Director
- Donald Muir - Independent Non-executive Director
- Graham Rich - Independent Non-executive Director
- Alfred Foglio – Non-executive Director
- BOSSES BLASTED AS "UNCARING", South Yorkshire Times, 30 March 2005.
- Company denies mentally ill patients at risk, Wales Onlines, 31 March 2013.