Canada Border Services Agency
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), Government of Canada, is one of ten Canadian agencies involved in securing the Canadian border.
CBSA is one of the five key agencies involved in each Integrated Border Enforcement Team (IBET) of Canadian-U.S. agencies, which includes CBSA, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Customs and Border Protection/Border Patrol, and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. 
Related SourceWatch Resources
- illegal immigration
- North American Union
- Secure Border Initiative (SBI)
- Secure Electronic Network for Travelers Rapid Inspection (SENTRI)
- smart card
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S.-Canada Smart Borders Accord
- U.S.-Mexico Border Partnership Declaration
- Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI)
- "Get the Facts: Border Security," Connect2Canada.com website.