Canada Tibet Committee
The Canada Tibet Committee (CTC) formed in 1987 and "is an independent non-governmental organisation of Tibetans and non-Tibetans living in Canada, who are concerned about the continuing human rights violations and lack of democratic freedom in Tibet." 
- LOCALLY, "the CTC organizes demonstrations and rallies, lecture series, film festivals, cultural events and more."
- NATIONALLY, "the CTC has worked with successive governments, presenting a unified voice for the Tibetan movement in Canada." "At the Parliamentary level, the CTC initiated a Canadian Parliamentary Friends of Tibet (PFT) group in 1989."
- INTERNATIONALLY, "the CTC participates in activities coordinated by the Canadian Network for International Human Rights (NIHR). As a member organization of the NIHR, the CTC receives information regarding the activities of the United Nations, the OECD, the World Trade Organization and Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation forum."
- MEDIA, "The CTC administers World Tibet Network News, a global electronic communication system designed to service the Tibet support community. It also publishes the "Canada Tibet Newsletter" which is widely distributed across the country including Canadian members of parliament."
- CTC-National Office, 300 Leo-Pariseau, Suite 2250
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2X 4B3
- Phone: (514) 487-0665
- Web: http://www.tibet.ca/en