The Cancer Group exists 'to keep cancer on the political agenda, monitor implementation of government initiatives, provide regular briefings to parliamentarians, and ensure policy-making is evidence-based and patient-centred'
- Chair: Dr Ian Gibson MP(Lab)
- Vicechair: Sandra Gidley MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Dr Richard Taylor (Ind)
- Contact: Ms Emily Arkell , Policy Officer, Cancerbacup, 3 Bath Place, Rivington Street, London EC2A 3JR.. Tel: 020 7920 7220
Cancerbacup provides secretariat to group (organising meetings, distributing briefings).
Emily Arkell, Policy Officer, Cancerbacup.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)