The Caparo Group is "a fast growing global association of businesses with over a 1bn Euro turnover. With interests predominantly in the design, manufacture and marketing of steel, automotive and general engineering products, Caparo’s wider activities encompass also new product development, materials testing services, hotels, media, furniture and interior design, financial services, energy, medical products and private equity investment." The Chairman of the Caparo Group is Rt. Hon. Lord Paul of Marylebone, who founded the Group in 1968.
- Caparo plc
- Caparo House
- 103 Baker Street
- W1U 6LN
- Ph: +44(0)207 486 1417
- Fax: +44(0)207 224 4109
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.caparo.com
Articles and Resources
Related Sourcewatch Articles
- About Caparo, Accessed July 1, 2011.
- Food Crisis and the Global Land Grab
- Joan Baxter, "Understanding Land Investment Deals in Africa: Sierra Leone," Oakland Institute, 2011.
- Courtney Comstock, "Meet The Millionaires And Billionaires Suddenly Buying Tons Of Land In Africa," Business Insider, June 30, 2011.