Carbon Capture and Storage in India
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Clean coal
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Carbon Capture and Storage in Bangladesh
- Carbon Capture and Storage in China
- Carbon Capture and Storage in Pakistan
- Clean Development Mechanism and Carbon Capture and Storage
- "A regional assessment of the potential for CO2 storage in the Indian Subcontinent", Technical Study No 2008/2, International Energy Agency Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme, May 2008.
- Mott MacDonald, CO2 Capture-Ready UMPPs, India, report by Mott MacDonald for the British High Commission New Delhi, 2008.
- Pateek Bumb (Indian Institute of Technology) and Rituraj Vasant (Indian Institute of Management), "Carbon dioxide capture and storage (CCS) in geological formations as clean development mechanism (CDM) projects activities (SBSTA), September 2009. (This report provides a brief overview of the prospects for CCS in India).
- Rudra V. Kapila (School of Geosciences, University of Edinburgh) and Hannah Chalmers and Matt Leach Centre for Environmental Strategy University of Surrey, Investigating the prospects for Carbon Capture and Storage technology in India, a report commissioned by Christian Aid, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|