Jump to navigation Jump to search
Carl Hausmann is the Managing Director of Global Government and Corporate Affairs for the giant agribusiness corporation Bunge. He is also the Vice Chairman International Food & Agricultural Trade Policy Council.
- "Carl Hausmann has more than thirty years of experience in the agribusiness and food industry. Currently the managing director of global government and corporate affairs for Bunge Limited, Mr. Hausmann joined the company in 2002 when Bunge acquired a majority stake in Cereol S.A. He served as CEO of Bunge Europe and Bunge North America before moving to his new position in January 2010. Mr. Hausmann began his career in the industry in 1978 at Continental Grain and has since worked in South America, Europe, Africa and North America.
- "Mr. Hausmann serves as Vice Chair of the International Policy Council for Food and Agricultural Trade and Vice Chair of the Consultative Group of International Agricultural Research (CGIAR). He is also a past president of Fediol, the European association of oilseed crushers. Mr. Hausmann received a bachelor’s degree in business from Boston College and an M.B.A from INSEAD.
Resources and Articles
Related Sourcewatch Articles
- Consultative Group of International Agricultural Research (CGIAR).
- International Food & Agricultural Trade Policy Council
- International Food & Agricultural Trade Policy Council, Accessed October 26, 2011.