"He is the founder and president of the World Health Foundation for Development and Peace, which is an organization committed to a better quality of life, holistic health, ecological education, and public policy grounded in an altruistic perspective for public service. In addition, Dr. Carlos Warter spearheaded Heartnet International, a community of people around the world who seek to live and be connected through essence and self-actualization. Heartnet’s mission is to dissolve hatred, violence, and separation frequencies from the genetic coding of the emotional body, creating an ascended state of fusion with spirit, self, inner light, and the world. Heartnet’s goal is healing the heart of humanity, which is naturally the next step as we evolve into full conscious awareness. " 
"As Founder of World Health Foundation for Development & Peace in the U.S., OMS/NGO received the 1987 Messenger of Peace Award from the UN Secretary General .
"During 1985 he aligned his work in support to the United Nations"s University for Peace, establishing a personal relation and projects with ex-President Dr Rodrigo Carazo of Costa Rica with whom co-sponsored an international Peace event in Buenos Aires in April 1986. In 1987 was elected to the High Chamber of the International Parliament for Safety and Peace and received as President of WHFDP the Messenger for Peace Award of The Uited Nations During 1988 was a Visiting Scholar at the USSR Academy of Sciences and at UNESCO , University of Iassi Romania, as an adjunct Professor for the International Association for Educators for World Peace./ "During 1988 he was a Scholar in Residence at the Moscow Academy of Sciences and Institute of Philosophy maintaining an active relationship through 1991 with the Perestroika New Thinking Team "In 1989 was a Keynote Speaker at the International Alternative Medicine Conference in Holland and at the International Congress of Holistic Medicine in India." 
- International VP The Health Foundation, Ca., USA, 1985.
- Researcher since 1970 in Transpersonal Medicine , entheogenic therapies with Stan Groff, Leo Zeff, James Fadiman, Tomas Hanna, Moshe Feldenkrais, complementary therapy University of Chile School of Medicine with Claudio Naranjo 1970-73
- Humanization of Education: Officers-Students of War Academy, Chilean Air Force,.1981.
- Resident Fellow Esalen Institute of Psychotherapy Big Sur Ca., 1973.
- Psychology Advisor at Lone Mountain College, U SF 1973.
- Resident Fellow Humanistic Psychology Institute, SF 1973/74.
- Staff Mercy Hospital St Anthony Psychiatry and Family Practice Denver Colorado 1977-80
- Founding Member & Director Institute for Health Awareness, Denver, Colorado,USA, 1977 -80.
- University of Chile School of Medicine 1964-70
- Rotating Four Internship University of Chile 1970-71
- Resident Harvard University Children's Hospital (Boston Mass) 1971-72
- Resident Department of Psychiatry and Mental Health University of Chile 1972-76
Resources and articles
- In 1992 Light Technology Publishing released his book The Soul Remembers