Center for Business and the Environment at Yale
The Center for Business and the Environment at Yale "provides a focal point for research, education, and outreach to advance business solutions to global environmental problems.
"The Center joins the strengths of two world-renowned graduate schools - the Yale School of Management and the Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies - together with a network of internal and external thought leaders at the business-environment interface." 
- Bryan Garcia - Program Director, Center for Business and the Environment at Yale
Accessed June 2010: 
- André Heinz - Co-Founder and Investment Director, Sustainable Technologies Fund
- Andrew Sabin - President, Andrew Sabin Family Foundation
- Andrew Shapiro - Founder and President, GreenOrder
- Dan Emmett (Co-Chair) - Chairman, Douglas Emmett, Inc.
- Daniel Gross (Green) - Partner, Hudson Clean Energy Partners, L.P.
- Dylan Simonds - Private "Green" Investor, President of the Dylan Todd Simonds Foundation
- Evan van Hook - Vice President of Health, Safety, Environment & Remediation, Honeywell International
- Howard Berke - Chairman and Co-Founder, Konarka Technologies
- James Cameron - Executive Director and Vice Chairman, Climate Change Capital
- Jesse Johnson - Co-Founder and CEO, Q COLLECTION + Q COLLECTION JUNIOR
- Joanne Landau - President and Corporate Director, Kurtsam Realty Corp.
- Jim Levitt - Director of the Program on Conservation Innovation at the Harvard Forest, Harvard University
- Louis Boorstin - Deputy Director in the Global Development Program, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Matt LeBlanc - Principal, ArcLight Capital Partners
- Pierre Champigneulle - Partner, KPMG
- Paulette Frank - Vice President, Sustainability and Environmental Health & Safety, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
- Peter Schulte - Managing Partner, CM Equity Partners
- Ralph Earle III - Managing Director, Clean Energy Ventures Group
- Richard Kauffman (Co-Chair) - CEO, Good Energies
- Radha Kuppalli - Director, New Forests
- Rosemary Ripley - Managing Director, NGEN Partners
- Stewart Hudson - President, Emily Hall Tremaine Foundation
- Stuart Staley - Managing Director, Head of Global Commodities, Citigroup
- Vince Perez - Founder and CEO, Alternergy Partners