Centro de Investigación y Política Pública
The Centro de Investigación y Política Pública is a non profit group located in San Juan, Puerto Rico, founded in 2014. CIPP is an affiliate member of the State Policy Network. The organization collects data through it ABRE Puerto Rico platform and performs research to help shape public debate over public policy in Puerto Rico.
CIPP's stated mission is to "promote government transparency by becoming an authoritative source for public policy analysis on the issues facing Puerto Rico."
The Centro de Investigacion y Politica Publica promotes three projects on its website:
- An index of the fiscal health of municipalities in Puerto Rico.
- Create a mobile application that provides citizens the tools to find and share municipal information.
- ABRE Puerto Rico, a tool that allows users to search a database of political contributions made in Puerto Rico between 2011-2015.
Board of Directors
As of September 1, 2016:
- Alvin Quinones, President and Co-founder
- Elizabeth Perez, Vice President and Co-founder
- Jose M. Orta, Treasurer, Colegio de CPA
- Edward Calvesbert, Secretary, Vision-2-Action
- Arnaldo Cruz, Member and Co-founder
- Guarien Tavarez, Member, TresEpic
- Kenneth Rivera, Member, FPV & Galindez
- Jose Perez Riera, Member
- Maria Juanarena, Member
Centro de Investigacion y Politica Publica
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|