Charitable Giving APG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Charitable Giving Group exists 'to work to promote a stronger culture of charitable giving in the UK through highlighting the benefits of tax-effective giving'
- Chair: Sue Doughty MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Paul Goggins MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Tim Boswell MP (Con)
- Contact: Peter Gilheany , The Giving Campaign, 6th Floor, Haymarket House, 1a Oxenden Street, London SW1Y 4EE. Tel: 020 7930 2636.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)