Charities and The Voluntary Sector APPG
The Charities And The Voluntary Sector Group exists 'to discuss issues affecting charities and the voluntary sector and to conduct reviews of specific policy areas that impact on the sector'
- Chair: Tom Levitt MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Adrian Sanders MP (LD)
- Vicechair: David Drew MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Derek Conway MP (Con)
- Secretary: John Burnett MP (LD)
- Secretary: Lord Rix (CB)
- Treasurer: Robert Walter MP (Con)
- Contact: Mr Pete Moorey , National Council for Voluntary Organisations, Regent's Wharf, 8 All Saints Street, London N1 9RL. Tel: 020 7520 6161.
National Council for Voluntary Organisations provides administrative assistance (arranging meetings, speakers, producing minutes).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)