The Chelsea Society  was founded in 1927 by the Chelsea author Reginald Blunt with the aim of protecting the historical fabric of Chelsea and of influencing future environmental changes.
The Society's aims are to protect the interests of all who live and work in Chelsea and to preserve and enhance the unique character of the Chelsea area of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
- Vice-President: The Mayor of Kensington and Chelsea
- Vice-President: The Earl Cadogan, D.L.
- Vice-President: The Rt. Hon. Sir Malcolm Rifkind MP
- Hon. Vice-President: Mrs Lesley Lewis, FSA
- Chairman: Mr David Le Lay
- Vice-Chairman: Mr Nigel Stenhouse
- Mr Michael Bach, B.Sc., M.S.
- Mr Richard Ballerand FRUSI
- Mr Stuart Corbyn, FRICS
- Dr Serena Davidson
- Mr Leonard Holdsworth
- Mr Hugh Krall
- Ms Nicola Lyon
- Mr Tom Pocock
- Mr David Sagar
- Mr Jonathan Wheeler, M.A., B.Sc., FRICS
- Ms Helen Wright
- Hon. Secretary: Mr Stephen Kingsley
- Hon. Assistant Secretary: Mrs Patricia Burr
- Hon. Secretary (Membership) Mrs Patricia Sargent
- Hon Secretary (Planning) Mr Terence Bendixson
- Hon Secretary (Events) Mrs Valerie Thomas
- Hon. Editor Mrs Jane Dorrell