Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chester Carlson (1906 – 1968) the inventor of Xerox. Over "the years Carlson provided ten million of the twenty-four million dollars the" Center for the Study of Democratic Institutions "grossed between 1959 and 1978." 
- Director, Fund for the Republic
- David Owen, Copies in Seconds: Chester Carlson and the birth of the Xerox machine (New York: Simon & Schuster, 2004).
Resources and articles
- American Society for Psychical Research
- Ian Stevenson wiki
- Rhine Center, San Francisco Zen Center - benefactor
- Nancy Wilson Ross
- Milton Mayer, Robert Maynard Hutchins: A Memoir (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1993), p.483.