The Children Group exists 'to raise greater awareness in the Houses of Parliament of aspects of the well-being of the nation's children aged 0-18 years, and our obligations under the Convention on the Rights of the Child; and to work with children, young people, children s organisations, and politicians from all sides to promote first class government policy for children'
- Co-Chair: Baroness Massey of Darwin (Lab)
- Co-Chair: Hilton Dawson MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Baroness David (Lab)
- Vicechair: Baroness Walmsley (LD)
- Vicechair: Matthew Green MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Andrew Lansley MP (Con)
- Secretary: Baroness Goudie (Lab)
- Treasurer: Earl of Listowel (CB)
- Treasurer: Baroness Howarth of Breckland (CB)
- Contact: Ms Lisa Payne , National Children's Bureau, 8 Wakley Street, London EC1V 7QE. Tel: 020 7843 6013
Clerk and administrative support is provided by the National Children's Bureau.
Lisa Payne, Principal Policy Officer, National Children's Bureau; Alison Linsey, Policy Assistant, National Children's Bureau.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)