Children In Wales APPG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Children In Wales Group exists 'to discuss any issues relating to the welfare of children in Wales and to promote the welfare of Welsh children in Wales'
- Chair: Julie Morgan MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Simon Thomas MP (PC)
- Vicechair: Roger Williams MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Lord Roberts of Conwy (Con)
- Secretary: Win Griffiths MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Dr Hywel Francis MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Betty Williams MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Julie Morgan MP , House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel. 020 7219 6960.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)