Children and Young People In Care APG
The Children And Young People In Care Group exists 'to work with children, young people, children s organisations, and politicians from all sides to promote first class government policy for children'
- Chair: Hilton Dawson MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Jonathan Shaw MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Tony McWalter MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Earl of Listowel (CB)
- Contact: Ms Yvonne Wood , The Who Cares Trust, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NP. Tel: 020 7251 3117
Administrative assistance is provided by the Who Cares? Trust.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)