Chocolate and Confectionery Industry APPG
The Chocolate and Confectionery Industry All-Party Parliamentary Group exists "to consider the issues of concern to the chocolate and confectionery industry and to raise awareness of these matters in Parliament".
- Chair: Claire Ward MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Michael Fabricant MP (Con)
- Vice Chair: Bill Wiggin MP (Con)
- Secretary: Baroness Golding (Lab)
- Treasurer: Lord Faulkner of Worcester (Lab)
Biscuit, Cake, Chocolate and Confectionery Alliance (BCCCA) acts as group's secretariat and may provide chocolate and/or biscuits at group meetings.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)