Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chris Simcox is the head of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps (MCDC), a anti-immigration organization. (The MCDC is not to be confused with Jim Gilchrist's Minuteman Project, which is a separate organization working on the same issue).
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, "About Us", Minuteman Civil Defense Corps website, accessed April 2009.
- Max Blumenthal, "Vigilante injustice", Salon.com, May 22, 2003.
- Susy Buchanan and David Holthouse, "Minuteman leader has troubled past", Intelligence Project, Fall 2005.
- Susy Buchanan and David Holthouse, "Locked and Loaded", The Nation, August 15, 2006.
- Bill Berkowitz, "Minuteman money mystery: Anti-immigrant group turns to Alan Keyes and his right wing groups to handle money and media", Media Transparency, September 2, 2006.
- David Holthouse, "Ruckus on the Right: Angry former supporters of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps are questioning group founder Chris Simcox's accounting", Intelligence Project, Fall, 2006.
- Media Mouse, "Minuteman Founder Speaks at MSU Despite Protests", Mediamouse.org, April 23, 2007.
- "The Minutemen's House of Cards", Intelligence Project, May 24, 2007.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|