Close Up Foundation
"Founded in 1971, Close Up is a nonprofit that educates and inspires young people to become informed and engaged citizens.
"To achieve this, we work closely with teachers, administrators, parents and students nationwide, as well with longstanding partners and funders such as the Congress, the Department of Education, the Department of Interior, the Freedom Forum, C-SPAN, the Center on Congress and Bank of America." 
Accessed February 2010: 
- Joel Jankowsky - Chairman, Board of Directors, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Charlie McBride - Vice Chairman, Board of Directors; Chairman, Executive Committee, Charlie McBride Associates, Inc.
- Elizabeth L. Bacardi - Trustee, unspaugh Dalton Foundation, Inc.
- Jason S. Berman - Chairman, Communications and Development Committee, Chairman Emeritus, IFPI
- Timothy S. Davis - President and Chief Executive Officer, Close Up Foundation
- Thomas M. Davis III - Director, Federal Government Relations, Deloitte Services LP
- James C. Dinegar - President and CEO, Greater Washington Board of Trade
- Patrick J. Gnazzo - Senior Vice President and General Manager, CA
- Janet Hale - Chairman, Audit Committee, Director of Public-Sector Business Transformation, Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- Bruce W. Jentleson - Chairman, Program Committee, Professor of Public Policy and Political Science, Duke University, Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy
- Margery Kraus - Chairman, Nominating/Membership Committee, President and Chief Executive Officer, APCO Worldwide
- Linda E. McMahon - CEO, World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
- Wilson K. Pipestem - Ietan Consulting, LLC
- Eric Rosenfeld - Chairman, Finance Committee, President and Chief Executive Officer, Crescendo Partners
- Leslie M. Turner - Chairman, Outreach Committee, General Counsel, Coca-Cola North America
- Ann M. Veneman - Executive Director, UNICEF