Clothing, Textiles and Footwear APPG
The Clothing, Textiles And Footwear Group exists 'to promote (in Parliament and more generally) the interests of the UK clothing, textiles and footwear industry, its customers and those who work in it; to work with recognised industry groups; and to press for policies of benefit to the industry'
- Chair: Judy Mallaber MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Sir Nicholas Winterton MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Andy Reed MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Rev. Martin Smyth MP (UUP)
- Secretary: Kali Mountford MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Michael Moore MP (LD)
- Contact: Ms Judy Mallaber MP , House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 3428
Local Action for Clothing and Textiles (LACT) provides administrative assistance (mailings to interested groups).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)