"Businessman Alan B. Slifka's family foundation funded the first issue of the magazine and supports the website. Slifka, a passionate advocate of the coexistence ideal, also founded the Abraham Fund to promote Jewish-Arab projects, and The Coexistence Initiative." 
- Project director: Dr Irit Keynan
International advisory board 
- Ambassador Gunduz Aktan - Director of the Istanbul-based Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation
- Mari Fitzduff - Director INCORE, Professor of Conflict Studies, Magee College, University of Ulster.
- Eduard Klain - Department of Psychological Medicine, University Hospital Center Zagreb. President of the Croatian Institute of group Analysis.
- Sandra D. Melone - The European Centre for Common Ground (ECCG), Belgium
- Joyce Neu - Director of the Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice, University of San Diego, USA
- Alan B. Slifka - New York investment banker active in business, civic and philanthropic affairs. He is a founder, director or officer of numerous for-profit and not-for-profit corporations and foundations.
- Vamik D. Volkan - A psychiatrist by profession, Volkan is director of the Center for Mind and Human Interaction at the University of Virginia.