College of Medicine
"The College of Medicine is a charity founded in 2010 to address the challenges medicine faces in the UK today."  It originated from the collapse of the Prince of Wales' controversial Foundation for Integrated Health, which was widely criticised for promoting integrated medicine and alternative medicine. In support of this connection with Prince Charles, alternative medicine critic and pharmacologist David Colquhoun has argued that the College (originally called "The College of Integrated Health") is extremely well-funded and seemed from the beginning to be very confident of the Prince's support, explicitly describing its mission as "to take forward the vision of HRH the Prince of Wales" in an early presentation. 
A Founder of the College of Medicine is Capita.
Accessed May 2014:
- Michael Dixon (NHS) (chair), Sir Cyril Chantler, Peter Carter, Lord Clement-Jones, Sir Muir Gray, Peter Hain, Stephen Holgate, Sir Donald Irvine, Tony Mundy, Michael Taylor, Julie Moore 
- Sir Graeme Catto, Sir Ian Kennedy, Harry Brunjes, Michael Dixon, Ade Adeagbo, Sir Mansel Aylward, Sarah Bazin, Mustafa Djamgoz, Michael Dooley, Sam Everington, Simon Fielding, Kate Fismer, Simon Gibbons, Faith Hallett, Aidan Halligan, Dame Donna Kinnair, Michael McIntyre, David Peters, Jane Plant, Karol Sikora, Toto Gronlund, Sue O'Connell, Duncan Selbie 
- George Lewith, Mustafa Djamgoz, Simon Gibbons, Jane Plant, Peter Fisher (UK), Ajit Lalvani, Paul Little, Barry McCormick, Hugh MacPherson, Andrew Miles, Simon Mills, Karine Nohr, Nicola Robinson, Terry Young, Catherine Zollman, Debbie Sharp, Michael Chowen 
- George Lewith former board member
- Angie Buxton-King - former member of governing council
- Schwabe and Bionorica - sponsors
- ↑ College of Medicine About, organizational web page, accessed May 31, 2014.
- ↑ College of Medicine Officers, organizational web page, accessed May 31, 2014.
- ↑ College of Medicine Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed May 31, 2014.
- ↑ College of Medicine Governing Council, organizational web page, accessed May 31, 2014.
- ↑ College of Medicine Science Council, organizational web page, accessed May 31, 2014.