The COM+ Alliance of Communicators for Sustainable Development (abbreviated COM+ Alliance or COM+) is a partnership of international organizations and communications professionals from diverse sectors committed to using communications to advance a vision of sustainable development that integrates its three pillars: economic, social and environmental.
By offering a platform to share expertise, develop best practice and create synergies, Com+ hopes to actively support creative and inspiring communications across the world.
The goal of Com+ is to provide resources for media, communications professionals, researchers, academics and civil society to learn and exchange ideas on issues pertaining to sustainable development communications.
COM+ has been awarded the worldwide communication of the International Assessment of Agricultural Science and Technology for Development (IAASTD).
- The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) World Service Trust
- Center for Applied Biodiversity Science (CABS) website, the scientific hub of Conservation International (CI)
- The Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research CGIAR
- Global Environment Facility (GEF)
- GlobeScan (website)
- The International Federation of Environmental Journalists (IFEJ) (website)
- Inter Press Service (IPS)
- IUCN - The World Conservation Union
- One Planet (website)
- Reuters Foundation (website)
- Southern Caucus of NGOs for Sustainable Development (website)
- Television Trust for the Environment TVE (website)
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- World Bank
- GREEN (website)
- GreenFacts (website)
- Thomson Foundation (website)
- Television for Education Asia Pacific (TVEAP) (website)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|