Corporate Social Responsibility APPG
The Corporate Social Responsibility Group exists 'to promote debate and understanding of corporate social responsibility and business interaction with the wider society'
- Chair and Treasurer: Baroness Greengross (CB)
- Vicechair: David Drew MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Michael Moore MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Ian Taylor MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Lord Holme of Cheltenham (LD)
- Vicechair: Lord Sheppard of Didgemere (Con)
- Vicechair: Lord Stone of Blackheath (Lab)
- Secretary: Linda Perham MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Mark McLaren , Business in the Community, Communications Department, 137 Shepherdess Walk, London N1 7RQ Tel. 020 7566 8677
Business in the Community (a registered charity) provides administrative support, including remuneration of the group's administrator and meeting the costs of the Annual Dinner, using sponsorship from the National Grid Transco Foundation (registered November 2002).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- Corporate social responsibility
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)
Mark McLaren (who holds a House of Lords pass) is a freelance political consultant and is employed by Baroness Greengross, Business in the Community, and Age Concern England.