Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Cosma Wilungula has been the Director General of the Congolese Institute for Nature Conservation (ICCN), a semi-government authority in charge of the management of the protected areas in the DRC, since 2005. He is also a professor at the University of Kinshasa and a reverend with the English evangelical church. Previously, he was the President of the Board of Directors of the Ashanti Gold Kilo Corporation, one of DRC’s biggest mining companies and suppliers of pure gold." 
- Directeur General, Institut Congolais pour la conservation de la Nature - Aug 2005 – Present14 years 4 months
- professeur, Universite de Kinshasa - Jun 2002 – Present17 years 6 months
- Administrateur Directeur General, Office des mines d'Or de Kilo Moto(OKIMO) - Aug 2001 – Aug 20054 years 1 month
- President du conseil d'Administration, AshantiGold Kilo - Aug 2001 – Aug 20054 years 1 month 
Resources and articles
- ↑ worldbank Cosma Wilungula, organizational web page, accessed November 17, 2019.