Daily Buzz (TV Station)
|Fake TV News: A CMD Special Report|
|This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's special report, Fake TV News: Widespread and Undisclosed.|
Click here to read the report summary.
The Daily Buzz is a nationally syndicated three-hour long weekday morning news program with the tagline "News and Weather delivered with personality."  The program is produced by ACME Communications and airs on broadcast and cable stations. 
Use of Video News Releases and/or Satellite Media Tours
In the 7am news bulletin on February 22, 2006 the station broadcast an edited and re-voiced version of a video news release produced by D S Simon Productions for the lingerie, cosmetics and swimwear retailer, Victoria's Secret, about a new lip gloss product. 
The Daily Buzz
31 Skyline Drive
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Phone: (407) 562-2424
Email: buzz AT dailybuzz.tv
- Audio news releases
- Brand Hype
- Branded Entertainment
- Media releases
- Satellite Media Tours
- Radio Media Tours
- Public Service Announcements
- Video news releases: PR for California's Schwarzenegger administration
- ACME Communications, "ACME Communications Introduces The Daily Buzz Team: New Morning Show is Set to Wake Up Select Markets On Monday, September 16th, Media Release, September 4, 2002.
- ACME Communications, "Emmis and ACME Team Up to Produce, Distribute the Daily Buzz Morning News Show: Companies to Form 50/50 Joint Venture; Program's Second Season Underway", Media Release, November 18, 2003.
- ACME Communications, "The Daily Buzz Picks Up Nine New Markets", Media Release, July 20, 2004
- ACME Communications, "Viacom Adds The Daily Buzz in Three of its Top Ten Television Markets: Viacom Renews The Daily Buzz at Eight Television Stations; The Daily Buzz Now Airs in Five of the Nation's Top Ten Markets", Media Release, August 25, 2005.
- Diane Farsetta and Daniel Price, "Fake TV News: Widespread and Undisclosed: A multimedia report on television newsrooms' use of material provided by PR firms on behalf of paying clients", Center for Media and Democracy, April 6, 2006.