Damascus Center for Human Rights Studies
"DCHRS is an independent, non-governmental organization, established in 2005, located in the Syrian capital of Damascus."  DCHRS is funded by the National Endowment for Democracy and its satellite organizations.
Accessed November 2011: 
- Burhan Ghaliun - Director of the Center for Contemporary Oriental Studies – Sorbonne University – Paris, France.
- Bahey el-din Hassan - Director of the Cairo Institute for Human Rights Studies – Cairo, Egypt.
- Radwan Ziadeh – was instrumental in the founding of DCHRS
- A'bd Al Hadi Al Khawaja - Former Executive Director of Bahrain Center for Human Rights – Bahrain.
- A'bd Al Husein Sha'ban - Iraq
- Mohamed Said Sa'ed - Vice President of The Al-Ahram Center for Political and Strategic Studies – Egypt (passed away in 2009).
- Mohammad Malki - Director of the Center for Constitutional and Political Studies – Morocco