Dani Rodrik "is Professor of International Political Economy at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, and teaches in the MPA/ID Program. He has published widely in the areas of international economics, economic development, and political economy. His research focuses on what constitutes good economic policy and why some governments are better than others in adopting it." 
- Advisory Group, Center for Global Development
- Advisory Board, International Development Economics Associates 
- Center for International Development: Faculty Associates and Researchers (and policy advisory Committee)
- External Advisory Board, Global Development and the Environment Institute 
- Governance Committee (2000), Global Development Network 
Resources and articles
- "Dani Rodrik", (Biographical note), Undated, Accessed June 2007.