Datang Binzhou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Binzhou power station (大唐滨州发电公司) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Bincheng District, Binzhou Prefecture, Shandong Province.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: Datang Shandong Power Gen Co
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Bincheng District, Binzhou Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.4666332, 118.0468682 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service: 2015
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: