Datang Nanjing Xiaguan-3 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Nanjing Xiaguan-3 power station (大唐南京发电厂一期) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Qixia District, Nanjing Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Datang Jiangsu Power Generation
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Qixia District, Nanjing Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.21352, 119.2103 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- In service: 2010
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- 南京发电厂两台660兆瓦机组投产, Nanjing Daily, Dec. 29, 2010.