Datang Qitaihe power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Qitaihe power station (大唐七台河发电公司) is a 1,900-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Qiezihe District, Qitaihe Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province.
Background on Plant
Datang Qitaihe power station is a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 1,900 MW. The plant was completed between 2001 and 2002, and is owned by China Datang (60%) and Chenneng Investment Holding (40%).
- Sponsor: China Datang (60%), Chenneng Investment Holding (40%)
- Location: Qiezihe District, Qitaihe Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 45.7604176, 131.0533476 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,900 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW; Units 3 & 4: 600 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2001-02 (Units 1 & 2); 2008 (Units 3 & 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Qitaihe Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.