Datang Xinyang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Xinyang power station (大唐信阳发电公司一期) is a 1,920-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Pingqiao District, Xinyang Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
Datang Xinyang power station is a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 1,920 MW. The plant was completed between 2001 and 2009, and is owned by China Datang (51%), Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group (48%), and Henan Investment Group (1%).
- Sponsor: China Datang (51%), Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group (48%), Henan Investment Group (1%)
- Location: Pingqiao District, Xinyang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.109018, 114.140877 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,920 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW; Units 3 & 4: 660 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2001 (Units 1 & 2); 2009 (Units 3 & 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Datang Xinyang Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.