Datang Xinyu power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Xinyu power station (大唐新余发电厂) is a 440-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the existing plant in Xinyu Prefecture.
The undated satellite photo below shows the location where the expansion project will be built at Liangshan Town, Yushui District, Xinyu Prefecture.
Background on Plant
As of May 2018, Planet satellite photos from April 2018 show no construction. The projects appears to be shelved.
Project Details for Phase II Expansion
- Sponsor: Datang Intl Xinyu Power Gen
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Liangshan Town, Yushui, Xinyu Prefecture, Jiangxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.679755,114.956506 (exact)
- Status: Shelved
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1 & 2: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Anthracite
- Coal source: Meishan Mine Area (梅山井田矿区).
- Source of financing: