Dave Foreman wiki "has worked as a wilderness conservationist since 1971. From 1973 to 1980, he worked for The Wilderness Society as Southwest Regional Representative in New Mexico and as Director of Wilderness Affairs in Washington, DC. He was a member of the board of trustees for the New Mexico Chapter of The Nature Conservancy from 1976 to 1980. From 1982 to 1988, he was editor of the Earth First! Journal. Foreman is a founder of The Wildlands Project and was its Chairman from 1991-2003 and executive editor or publisher of Wild Earth from 1991-2003. He is now the Executive Director and Senior Fellow of The Rewilding Institute, a conservation “think tank” advancing ideas of continental conservation. He was a member of the national Board of Directors of the Sierra Club from 1995 to 1997 and is currently a member of the Board of Directors of the New Mexico Wilderness Alliance. He speaks widely on conservation issues and is author of The Lobo Outback Funeral Home (a novel), Confessions of an Eco-Warrior, and The Big Outside (with Howie Wolke). His new book, Rewilding North America, was published in 2004. Foreman is the lead author and network designer of the Sky Islands Wildlands Network Conservation Plan and the New Mexico Highlands Wildlands Network Vision from The Wildlands Project. He received the 1996 Paul Petzoldt Award for Excellence in Wilderness Education and was named by Audubon Magazine in 1998 as one of the 100 Champions of Conservation of the 20th Century. He is considered one of the most effective and inspirational public speakers in the conservation movement." 
- Advisory Committee, Wind Farm Alliance 
- Advisory Board, Big Wildlife 
- Scientific, Technical and Conservation Advisory Board, Sea Shepherd Conservation Society 
- Conservation Leader, Apply the Brakes 
- Ian Angus, "Dave Foreman's Man Swarm: Defending wildlife by attacking immigrants", Climate and Capitalism, 2012.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- The Dave Foreman Forum, Wild Side News, accessed December 2, 2008.
- Advisory Committee, Wind Farm Alliance, accessed December 2, 2008.
- About, Big Wildlife, accessed May 27, 2010.
- Scientific, Technical and Conservation Advisory Board, Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, accessed October 20, 2009.
- Leaders, Apply the Brakes, accessed September 13, 2010.