David Blood "is the Managing Partner of Generation Investment Management, a London-headquartered fund management business dedicated to long term investment and integrated sustainability research. Prior to co-founding Generation, Mr. Blood served as the co-CEO and CEO of Goldman Sachs Asset Management ("GSAM") from 1999 to 2003. His responsibilities included all aspects of the global business including portfolio management, sales and client service, risk management and infrastructure (approximately 1,600 people and $325 billion in assets under management). From 1985 to 1999, Mr. Blood served in various positions at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., including Head of European Asset Management, Head of International Operations, Technology and Finance, Treasurer of the Goldman Sachs Group, L.P. and Head of Global Private Capital Markets. Mr. Blood was the first recipient of the John L. Weinberg Award in 1990, an award given to a professional in the investment banking division who best typifies Goldman Sachs' core values. He received his B.A. from Hamilton College in Clinton, New York and an M.B.A. from the Harvard Graduate School of Business. He is a member of the Board of Trustees of Hamilton College, Social Finance, New Forests Pty Limited and SHINE and a member of the Investment Committee of the Acumen Fund." 
- Director, Social Finance 
- Director, Social Finance USA 
- Former Director, Acumen Fund
- Advisory Board, Priority Trust 
- Advisory Board, Bridges Ventures 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- David Blood, New Forests Pty, accessed December 1, 2008.
- Social Finance Board, organizational web page, accessed June 21, 2013.
- Social Finance USA Board, organizational web page, accessed June 21, 2013.
- Advisory Board, Priority Trust, accessed November 28, 2011.
- Bridges Ventures Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed June 20, 2013.