David W. Ehrenfeld
David Ehrenfeld "is a professor of biology at Rutgers University. He was the founding editor of Conservation Biology and is the author of a number of books, including Swimming Lessons: Keeping Afloat in the Age of Technology (2002) and The Arrogance of Humanism (1978), both from Oxford University Press."  other publications
- Director, E. F. Schumacher Society 
- Director, Institute of Science in Society 
- Advisory Board, Center for Food Safety 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- David Ehrenfeld, American Scientist, accessed April 30, 2008.
- Creating a Post-Corporate World, E. F. Schumacher Society, accessed April 30, 2008.
- Institute of Science in Society About, organizational web page, accessed October 13, 2013.
- Advisory Board, Center for Food Safety, accessed August 25, 2009.