David Henderson (British economist)
background=CBE3AA | border=339933 | image=/images/3/35/Climatechangewords.jpg | width=100 | height=90| title=Portal:Climate Change | link=Portal:Climate Change | text=Learn more from the Center for Media and Democracy's research on climate change.}}
See also David Henderson (disambiguation).
David Henderson is a British economist on the Heartland Institute's "Global warming experts" list. He was formerly (1984-92) Head of the Economics and Statistics Department of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (the OECD) in Paris. Since leaving the OECD he has been an independent author and consultant.
Henderson's full name appears to be Patrick David Henderson.. He is also listed as a 'foundation member' of the New Zealand Climate Science Coalition He is on the Heartland Institute's list of "Global Warming Experts"
Articles and resources
- David Henderson - Global Warming Expert. Heartland Institute. Retrieved on 2009-12-02.
- David Henderson: Summary CV. Retrieved on 2009-12-02.
- No byline (Undated). Academic Advisory Council. Global Warming Policy Foundation. Retrieved on 2010-12-18.
- Supplement to the London Gazette, 13Th June 1992 (pdf). London Gazette (1992-06-13). Retrieved on 2009-12-02. “Patrick David HENDERSON, lately Head of Economics and Statistics Department, OECD, Paris.”
Related SourceWatch articles
- David Henderson (disambiguation)
- Heartland Institute/Global warming experts
- Global Warming Policy Foundation
- Institute of Economic Affairs
- Heartland Institute
- DeSmogBlog profileDavid Henderson
- Heartland profile 
- David Henderson on GWPF reports Bishop Hill blogSep 9, 2012
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|