"Deborah Moldow is the Representative to the United Nations of the World Peace Prayer Society, an international nonprofit organization promoting the prayer "May Peace Prevail on Earth." She has led Peace Pole dedications and World Peace Prayer Ceremonies with the flags of all nations around the world. See www.worldpeace.org.
"At the United Nations, Deborah chaired the Values Caucus for five years and now co-chairs the International Day of Peace NGO Committee, serves on the bureau of the Committee of Religious NGOs, and facilitates the United Religions Initiative cooperation circle at the UN (www.uri-un.org). She led a Young Leaders Initiative for Friends of the UN, and pioneered a project to create and network Campus Peace Centers (www.campuspeacecenters.net). She is a 2009 recipient of the Spirit of the United Nations Award.
"Deborah’s extensive work with the United Religions Initiative has included serving as an elected Trustee and Vice Chair of the URI Global Council, developing a pilot project for multifaith microcredit in three countries as well as the Interfaith Cooperation and Resource Exchange (ICARE), and co-founding a local URI cooperation circle, Unity Made Visible, in Westchester, NY. She also serves as a Board Member and Treasurer of the Source of Synergy Foundation, which brings visionary leaders in the movement of awakening consciousness together in retreats and journeys.
"A graduate of Sarah Lawrence College, Deborah had an extensive early career in theatre, film and television that included leading roles in classic musicals. Rev. Deborah is an ordained Interfaith Minister. More information is at www.revdeborah.com."
- Co-creator, Coalition for OneVoice 
- Member, Evolutionary Leaders Forum
- Founding Advisory Council, Committee on Spirituality, Values and Global Concerns (NY) 
- Advisor/Supporter, We, The World 
- Council of Trustees, Temple of Understanding 
Resources and articles
- Leaders, Evolutionary Leaders Forum, accessed November 1, 2011.
- Coalition for OneVoice About, organizational web page, accessed May 6, 2012.
- Committee on Spirituality, Values and Global Concerns (NY) Council, organizational web page, accessed May 4, 2012.
- We, The World About, organizational web page, accessed May 6, 2012.
- Temple of Understanding Council of Trustees, organizational web page, accessed May 16, 2012.