Deborah Nirmala Misir
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Deborah Nirmala Misir is listed in the FindLaw Legal Directory as a litigator working in the U.S. Department of Justice Civil Division, Office of Immigration Litigation. 
- Deborah N. Misir is listed as a Special Assistant to the Solicitor in the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of the Solicitor, Gregory F. Jacob. 
- Deborah N. Misir is a member of the Board of Governors of the Republican National Lawyers Association (RNLA). 
3835 N. 9th Street #302E
Arlington, VA 22203
Phone: 202 305-7599
Email: deborahmisir AT yahoo.com
- Alexis Simendinger, "2006 White House Salary List. Who's Making What In The White House," National Journal, July 11, 2006.
- "The Four Most Overpaid White House Staffers," Think Progress, July 11, 2006.
- John Aravosis, "White House paying $100,000 salary to 'Director of Lessons Learned'," AMERICAblog, July 12, 2006.