Debra Deanne Olson
Debra Deanne Olson see bio
"Debra is the Founding Chair and CEO of Green Century Solutions. She servesas Trustee of the New Visions Foundation in Santa Monica and on the Board of Directors of Youth Entrepreneurship & Sustainability (YES). Debra is a member of The Clinton Global Initiative in NYC and serves on the Hillary Women's Business Council." 
- Director of Business Development for Excelsior Capital
- Fundraising for Earth Restoration Corps
- Advisory Board (former member), Women of Vision and Action
- Founding Member, Slow Money Alliance
- Ruder Finn, New York, NY.
- Executive Producer of One Voice International, documentary and media company.
- Special Advisor to Hanne Strong, UN Strategic Partner, Manitou Foundation, ERC. Crestone, Colorado - 1998 - Present
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Slow Money People, organizational web page, accessed February 6, 2012.