Debt and Personal Finance APPG
The Debt And Personal Finance Group exists 'to provide a forum for MPs and peers to discuss debt and personal finance issues; to monitor legislative developments in this area; and to provide an opportunity for liaison between Members and consumer organisations with an interest in these issues'
- Chair: Mark Lazarowicz MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Andrew Tyrie MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Dr Vincent Cable MP (LD)
- Secretary: David Drew MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Mark Lazarowicz MP , House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 8199.
Citizens Advice Bureau provides administrative assistance (arranging meetings, taking minutes, organising events).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)