Deep Vein Thrombosis APPG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Deep Vein Thrombosis Group exists 'to raise awareness of the health risks of deep vein thrombosis for travellers and to promote education and research with a view to reducing those risks'
- Chair: John Smith MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Baroness Gardner of Parkes (Con)
- Vicechair: Bob Spink MP (Con)
- Secretary: David Kidney MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Baroness O Cathain (Con)
- Contact: Mr David Kidney MP , House of Commons, London SW1A OAA. Tel: 020 7219 6472.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)