Dengfeng-1 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dengfeng-1 power station (登封第一发电厂) is a 420-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Dengfeng City.
Background on Plant
Dengfeng-1 power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 420 MW. The plant's first nine units have been retired. The currently operating units were completed in 2005, and are owned by Dengfeng Power Plant Group.
- Sponsor: Dengfeng Power Plant Group
- Parent company:
- Location: Donghua Town, Dengfeng City, Zhengzhou Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.373913, 113.055505 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 420 MW (Units 10 & 11: 210 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2005
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Dengfeng-1 Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.