Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Australian Desalination Association (or Australasian Desalination Association)
- Australian Water Association
- Water Services Association of Australia
- Australian Water Services - subsidiary of French giant Suez
- Pall Corporation Australia
- United Utilities Australia
- Water Corporation
Australian Lobbying Groups
- ACWA Power
- Befesa CTA
- Ionics (Company History)
- Metito (international desalination, water and wastewater treatment specialist, was awarded the highly prestigious 'Desalination Company of the Year 2006' by Global Water Intelligence magazine)
- Poseidon Resources Inc
- Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies (Desalination Company of the Year)
- Tennille Winter, David J. Pannell and Laura McCann, "The Economics of Desalination and its Potential Application in Australia," Agricultural and Resource Economics, SEA Working Paper 2001/2002.
- Jane Burgermeister, "Oceans on tap - The development of nuclear-powered desalination plants," The Guardian (UK), April 17, 2002.
- Bettina Boxall, "US: A Wave Of Desalination Proposals," Los Angeles Times, March 14, 2004.
- Fred Pearce, "Water Theft In Palestine," The New Scientist, June 21, 2004.
- "Nuclear Desalination," UIC Nuclear Issues Briefing Paper #74, August 2004.
- "Is Desal a solution?", Australian Greens No Dams, May 18, 2006.